Contact us: 480-382-8381
- Easier way to request certificates from insurance agents.
- Reduce delayed payment from general/upper tier contractor due to missing proof of insurance.
- Tracks and documents insurance & demonstrates that documentation was sent on time.
- Electronic storage of certificates of insurance.
- Provides clear direction to insurance agent regarding contract and insurance requirements.
- Reduce risk associated with insurance audits.
- Reduce exposure to denied insurance claims.
- Better meet contractual obligations to upper tier contractors and property owners.
- Insurance companies may provide premium discounts for effective risk transfer programs.
- Transfer risk to the parties responsible for the problem (injury, damage, defects, etc.)
- Increased efficiency through automation.
- Monitor submitter’s insurance coverage to avoid lapses.
- Uncover exclusions with certificate submitter’s insurance.
- Greater clarity on coverage requirements.
- Reduce duplication – fewer errors and missing certificates.
- Provides proof that certificates were provided.
- System only requests new certificates for active certificate holders.
- Save on printing and postage.
- Assist clients to better manage risk transfer process.
Collecting, Tracking and Storing Certificates
Certificate requesters select and send specific coverage requirements through the system and receive greater assurance that coverage meets their requirements than a standard certificate.
The insurance agent(s) selected by the submitter are notified of the exact coverage requirements so that they may upload certificates, endorsements and exclusions.
GotMyCerts.com helps ensure that you have the necessary data on-hand when an audit is performed. With a few clicks, you can export all the relevant certificates by line of coverage, date range, specific subcontractor or more. This feature is included in every account.
Through a secure invitation process, an insurance company representative can even be granted read only access to your coverage data, potentially avoiding a visit altogether.
Firms establish the frequency of safety meetings and inspections which are conducted by supervisors on their smart phones or tablets. Audio training is provided in both English and Spanish on over 250 topics. When training is completed, the supervisor is able to record who was present for the training, satisfying OSHA record-keeping requirements. Inspection reports include photos and automated notifications of problems.
- Cloud Based Document Management
- GotMyContracts.com provides document management and electronic signature features for only $49 per year (unlimited users / unlimited documents). This simple tool greatly simplifies the distribution, e-signature and storage of contracts and other important documents.
- Two Options
- With two pricing models, GotMyCerts.com can be free for certificate “requestors” or free for certificate “submitters.” With either pricing model, the costs are substantially less than competing systems, Requester paid subscriptions are free to the submitter and as low as $249 per year plus $2.99 per coverage verification. Submitter paid subscriptions are free to the Requester and as low as $4.99 per coverage verification for the submitter.
- Quarterly Monitoring
- It's important to ensure that coverage remains in force. Our optional monitoring service contacts the submitter’s insurance agent/broker to confirm that insurance coverage is still in force at an interval you select. Annual subscription is $19.99 plus 20 cents per submitter per month.
- Free Account
- With GotMySafety.com, a contractor can monitor as many subcontractors as they wish at no cost.
- Standard Account
- Firm's that wish to use the training functionality must pay a monthly licensing fee as low as $4.99 per month.